• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
cpp_boy

[java] Math stuff with JAVA ?

This topic is 4715 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello. I need to solve some integrals and do some polynomial interpolation with JAVA. So, I hope that there are some ready classes availible. Any way, I found nothing on SUN site. Any ideas ... Thanks

Advertisement
Well, for a guy who had to take his calculus 3 course twice, I have to say theres no such thing ready available in Java, at least not in the JDK, since those are more advanced topics than the usual floor() ceil(), and so on, functions available in the JDK...

As you can see in this links, I dont know if you can find something for free...
Link # 1
Link # 2
Link # 3

I wish I had been of any more help, sorry

Quote:
Original post by darklordsatan
Well, for a guy who had to take his calculus 3 course twice, I have to say theres no such thing ready available in Java, at least not in the JDK, since those are more advanced topics than the usual floor() ceil(), and so on, functions available in the JDK...

As you can see in this links, I dont know if you can find something for free...
Link # 1
Link # 2
Link # 3

I wish I had been of any more help, sorry

Thanks a lot :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!