Please help

Started by
2 comments, last by HellRiZZer 18 years, 9 months ago
Hello everyone, I've posted a message couple of days ago asking for help in testing my GUI Editor, and nobody replied. Please, can you people try it and tell me what you think about it? I've been working really hard on it, and it's pretty straightforward to use and IS easy to use, and you can create all the multitude of different controls (from static control to buttons, scrollbar/progressbar, listboxes, menus, etc) Can you please try it and tell me what you think of it and maybe some bugs that you've discovered? File Link The way it works is: You specify Texture, Material, Font, Animation XML files that are to load in Resources Dialog in the XML Database. If it has loaded them properly, they will appear in the list From Database in same resource browser dialog. After that you can create your GUIs by going GUI->Add->Whatever control you want. A button consists of 4 states: Normal (Mouse isn't over and button isn't pressed), MouseOver, MouseDown and Disabled. Each of those states are an Animation, so to create a button with those 3 states (excluding Disabled), you have to go GUI->Properties, click on the button, then click Add State and select animations for each state. It's that easy! Please give it a try and tell me what you think of it. Thanks alot.
Advertisement
"This application has failed to start because GuiTk115.dll was not found. Re-install blah blah blah"
-AfroFire is Brin & Brin is AfroFire
Same error for me :P
It has been done. I've updated the archive. Can you guys give it a try please??

Thanks.

[Edited by - HellRiZZer on June 30, 2005 6:51:52 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement