Sign in to follow this  
CNBABY

error

CNBABY    122
i compile a program: the error information is here: --------------------Configuration: dot3_bump_mapping - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... Command line warning D4024 : unrecognized source file type 'WIN32', object file assumed Command line warning D4027 : source file 'WIN32' ignored dot3_bump_mapping.cpp Linking... Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 6.00.8168 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1992-1998. All rights reserved. LINK : fatal error LNK1146: no argument specified with option "/libpath:" Error executing link.exe. ogl_dot3_bump_mapping.exe - 1 error(s), 2 warning(s) The following environment variables were not found $(CG_LIB_PATH) $(CG_INC_PATH) could you tell me what is wrong here?how to solve it?please help me

Alan Kemp    772
This is just a wild guess, but have you added a/some shader script (.cg files) directly to your visual studio project? Or some other non-source code file? "unrecognized source file type 'WIN32'" looks like visual studio has tried to auto-identity some file but wasn't able to.

Post a list of all the files you have added to your visual studio project? You might also try zipping up the whole thing and posting it to the web somewhere for people to download, that might make it easier to figure out whats going wrong.

Alan