Sign in to follow this  
Norbi

Finally I got my website up!

Norbi    180
Please have a look ... it is my first time having one, I never coded any HTML or PHP or any scripting language, so please take it easy on me I would like to hear your comments, is it ok? what should i change? ... Thank You! www.norbi.ca

evelyn    938
nice :)

I'm not too sure about your home page though - the right-hand comments seems out of place compared to how the information is laid out on the other pages.

My suggestion would be to perhaps put it under a 'news' button or something - just my own opinion mind!

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
It doesn't translate smoothly from page to page. The text is hard to read due to the color scheme. I find the iframes used for some of the content extremely horrible looking. Its very dull and boring, it needs a lot of design work. I give it a 4/10.

gfxdrone    144
I checked out your site - you have done well on some parts, but others could have enjoed more attention. As already stated by someone else before, you should probably change the main text to white, since the font is rather small already anbd with gray on gray, it makes it quite annoying to read. So if you want people to read what you write, you should make it as comfortable as possible for them. Further you should add some finish ups on the design. It looks quite nice already, but you really shouldn't have made the text frame broader than the banner on the top. Make sure to make it all the same width, otherwise visitors get the feeling that the HTML is screwed or something.
Last but not least, if you want this to be your official website that you really want to use as a portfolio, you should watch the spelling a little bit more. For example in the text where you say that you just have gottin into electronics, it say something like 'my new bobby is...' instead of 'hobby'. Also you should notice that resumé is written with a 's' not a 'z' (except if you intended to write it that way) and it has an aposthrope on the 'e' at the end.
Other than that, it's already pretty nice. Keep it up!

Sign in to follow this