Sign in to follow this  
Harryu

JIM ADAM'S MILKSHAPE DIRECTX EXPORTER

does ANYBODY know where i can find it i looked on the milkshape site, and it wasn't there, and i have googled for hours looking for it and i can't find it please please please if anybody knows where i can get it, or another GOOD exporter for milkshape (animation especially) please tell me I NEED HELP

Yes, Milkshape comes with a .x exporter, at least in the version I have (1.7.4 I believe?). There are actually 2 different .x exporters, iirc. One of which I can get to work, the other of which I could never get to work (probably user error). Anyways, the version of Milkshape I use has 2 exporters which you can use, although its been a while, and I can't remember which of the 2 I have used successfully.

Yes, my milkshape has two exporters as well (DirectX 8, and JT) but i can't get them to work with animation

it might just be a problem with my code though, so i will look through it

I am using DirectX 9c and I can get the .x exported models to load correctly. Again, I can't remember which of the 2 versions I use (and I have to set some options in the export dialog in order to get it to work), but I do get my models to load with no problems. I'll look at it tonight if I get time to tell you which exporter worked for me and the options I had to set.

ok, that would be great

i usually use the JT exporter, and that works fine except for the animation, but i am starting to think that i have some problems in my code