• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
WitchLord

E-mail group for discussions: angelscript@yahoogroups.com

This topic is 4862 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, everybody! a new group has been created for discussions on AngelScript via e-mail. If you're interested you can sign up here: groups.yahoo.com/group/angelscript. This is not intended to replace the forums, only as a complement to those that prefer e-mail groups over forums, or for those that cannot access the forum. angelscript@freelists.org will remain as a newsletter only, where I announce updates and other important matters on AngelScript. Regards, Andreas Jönsson PS. Thanks to Ashish Ranjan for taking the initiative to create the e-mail group!

Advertisement
How exactly does one subscribe? Blank e-mail with no subject to subscribe address?

Actually, I don't know. If you go to the page linked above, there is a button 'join this group'. I joined using that one.

That only works if you want to deal with yahoo; I didn't. For those like me:

Go to the link. Click the mailto:subscribe link. Send a blank message.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Send a blank reply to it.
You are now subscribed.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to write that on the page when I update the AngelScript site. [smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!