• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Thomas233

DirectX Sample Framework - GUI - How to use with existing Application and Device ?

This topic is 4800 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello and good evening, firstly thanks to the operators and users of this forum for this great discussion platform. I`ve already solved some problems in the past by reading some posts here. Now I have one question about the latest DirectX Sample Framework for which I found no answer yet. I have an existing DirectX device and also a existing application Window which I want to use for the GUI system of the sample framework (I only want to use the GUI system of the sample framwork and no other crap !). How can I do this ? I did not find any tutorial about that yet (only a tutorial about creating a application with the sample framework at Msdn) ! Thanks in advance for any tip and any line of source !! :=) By the way i have to add that I`m developing my Application with Borland Delphi, but I also know C and can translate the source without any problem (in DirectX it`s nearly the same). Greetings, Thomas

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!