Found: C# - Managed DirectX Tutorial

Started by
4 comments, last by clockwise 18 years, 9 months ago
Hey Guys, Just thought I'd let you know about this Managed DirectX - C# tutorial I found http://pluralsight.com/wiki/default.aspx/Craig.DirectX/GameLoopTutorial.html Although it assumes a decent knowledge of C#, it really covers the basics of DirectX 3D programming very well. I found this article at the start of this week with no prior experience with DirectX, and now I've got a few meshes floating around on the screen with lighting and camera angle changes. It really was the best kick-start tutorial I've read on MDX 3D. Note: That link is the first article in the tutorial, but you can go to the next one by clicking the 'next time' link in the last paragraph. I think theres a little over 10 articles.
Advertisement
Have a look at Inner Realm as we have a large list of managed directx resources that may help. Another good source is The ZBuffer.

BTW: it is good to see some one else from Australia working with Managed DirectX.
Mykre - BlogVirtual Realm :- XNA News and Resources from Down Under** For those Interested in an Australian XNA User Group Contact me though my site.
wow, awesome list!

/bookmarks
Sweet list. Thanks guys!
All great finds.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
OMG have any of you guys experimented with this SDL.NET I didn't know anybody had creating a binding for it in C# [grin]. I was thinking of doing this myself, I didn't know it had already been done.

Clicky

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement