Presentation DVD

Started by
-1 comments, last by Shadowedzoma 18 years, 9 months ago
For the past year I've been working on a videogame demo with a small but dedicated team of programmers, artists, etc. At this point we're entering the final development stages (which means the demo will probably be finished in the next 3 months or so). Once the demo is finished we want to create a nice looking presentation DVD which holds both the installer for the demo and some demonstration movies. The problem is that none of us have much experience with creating DVD's for this purpose and therefore don't have a clue as to which software to use. Most DVD authoring software I've come across is only suitable for the creation of Video DVD's. What kind of software would be useful for the creation of a DVD which can both be used to play video files and to hold the installer for the demo? It is not a problem if the software is complicated (we're willing to invset some time in this). Help would really be appreciated.
I never forget a face, but in your case I''ll be glad to make an exception. Groucho Marx

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement