Sign in to follow this  

Max UI Question [EDITED]

This topic is 4541 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, [EDITED]: ok, i've got myself a custom floater with my new button in it for creating my rotator objects, does anyone know the maxscript commands for keeping the buttons selected so i don't have to do: click, create, click, create, click... etc as when you use the default command panel buttons they stay selected until you choose a new tool. [Edited by - Very_Metal on July 2, 2005 6:37:49 AM]

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0782127940/qid=1120510999/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-0784344-2166501?v=glance&s=books

that book might help has a lot on maxscript and the max sdk, it is for max 5.1 but should work on 4 and anything higher. I don't think major changes to the scripting has been made.

-THACO

thanks mate.
as i said, i've got a solution botched together and i'm not really looking to do loads with maxscript, but that looks like a worthwhile investment all the same! :)

This topic is 4541 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.