Your dream car

Started by
64 comments, last by AvengerDr 18 years, 9 months ago
Quote:Original post by A Guy from CRO
I hope you'll be dressed as Eptesicus fuscus pallidus.

WTF??

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
Heres a link to my dream car
http://www.walkinshaw.net/

might not be the fastest car but its classic Aussie supercar from the late 80's
Quote:Original post by Gaiiden

WTF??

My thought exactly. Everyone knows you should dress up as a big *black* bat, not a crappy big brown bat [grin]
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V

My m0t0rz pwns your f0ur-wh33L0Rz

-IV

-IVHumble Student

My sweet Volkswagen Beetle from 1972 of course!

Greetz,

Illco
Ariel!!!

Yeah, its not much, but whats there is SWEET!!!

Also not a bad pirce tag.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Quote:Original post by TraderJack
My m0t0rz pwns your f0ur-wh33L0Rz

-IV

atleast my car won't blow up if I hit a pothole.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by joanusdmentia
Quote:Original post by Gaiiden

WTF??

My thought exactly. Everyone knows you should dress up as a big *black* bat, not a crappy big brown bat [grin]

My bad!
-----------------Always look on the bright side of Life!
Clicky for bigger version:

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
Ohhh, pretty car, (And better than mine in that you don't have to pick the bugs out of your teeth/air)

Really like the design idea in it.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement