• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Your dream car

This topic is 5005 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Quote:
Original post by Cannibal_Coder
Quote:
Original post by MrWeet
Plymouth Superbird

My dad had this exact car. Color and everything. It was an awesome machine.

He was one lucky person.

Advertisement

Yeah, a blue one was already posted, but at least I have a different (though not nearly as shiny and yummy) picture.

It's... so... beautiful.

Quote:
Original post by MrWeet
Quote:
Original post by Cannibal_Coder
Quote:
Original post by MrWeet
Plymouth Superbird

My dad had this exact car. Color and everything. It was an awesome machine.

He was one lucky person.

He baught it the year they came out. Ive got old photo's of it somewhere back in the states. He sold it without knowing how much they had some to be worth. He still kicks himself. LOL.

Quote:
Original post by joanusdmentia
Quote:
Original post by xor

Wouldn't a head-on collision in this be a little......dismembering?

[lol]

Anyway, mittens, you can tell that's just a model and not an actual picture of the car, right? [wink]

To the person who posted the Buggati Vayron - awesome. That's the XBox car in Forza Motorsport. [smile]

Quote:
Original post by A Guy from CRO

I may be learning how to drive this on Friday [grin] Muahahaha!!!

Quote:
Original post by Crispy
I was watching a Top 10 cars programme on Discovery today and they put Aston Martin in the second (or was it the third?) position, at which point I made myself a moral promise that I will own that car one day. And uh no - it wasn't the old model that Bond used to drive - it was new and drop dead gorgeous sexy one - perfect blend of modernism and retro, digital and analog. And I can't find a picture of it!

You were looking at the V12 Vanquish (I think). I've been in love with this car for a while now and it runs around $300,000. Of course it is hand made so what do you expect? Also it is a Bond car in the movie 'Die Another Day'. I don't think they are convertibles standard though.

By the way they look better in silver.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!