Sign in to follow this  
K-Zodron

Win32 API keypresses

Hello! I'm coding some shit with Win32 API, but now I crashed into a problem :'( The prob is that I can't find out how to check for keypresses while "typing" in a textbox. When you are outside the textbox (That is, not clicked on it with your mouse) the keypresses work fine... So..is there anyone out there who maybe knows how these things work? Thanks in advance, K-Zodron Ps. I can give more info if needed ;p

More information would be nice. What language are you developing in? What tools are you using? How are you creating your window and textbox? Can you post the code of your window creation (if you are creating it directly with the API and not a dialog-manager tool) and the code of the window's message handler function?

Quote:
Original post by ApochPiQ
More information would be nice. What language are you developing in? What tools are you using? How are you creating your window and textbox? Can you post the code of your window creation (if you are creating it directly with the API and not a dialog-manager tool) and the code of the window's message handler function?

I use c++, WINAPI :p

Link to the source code: http://pelikatu.net/lataa/main.cpp (YEs has much useless crap, but mainly a test file :P)