Simple AI Stuff

Started by
12 comments, last by Mizipzor 18 years, 9 months ago
I put some journal entries on Neural Nets, Fuzzy Logic, and Petri Nets. If you don't mind my sense of humor (or bad grammar), then you might find them useful. You may have to scan down a little bit. Here is a link.
Advertisement
Looks good going to have a proper read through it later! You seems to explain the AI stuff in a really easy way. Thanks for that, decent explanations are few and far between.
Well I hope you feel the same way after reading it. Please do let me know. :)
Nifty :-)

From,
NIce coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Thanks, hope it was useful in some small way. Perhaps how not to write things.. :)
Added a kind of crude Genetic Algorithm entry in my journal... example didn't turn out as well as I hoped. I'll post more on it later..
Great articles, NickGeorgia! Very clear explanations and examples of what actually happens. Much better than most academic papers, that just throw a few crazy formulas around and expect you to make something out of it.
The pictures are a nice touch to the atmosphere nice and light. I almost choked laughing at your comb-over boss :P

Must play with these little tools and see what I can make them do...

Thanks for writing them!
Not a problem! I'm glad some people are getting the feel for some of the stuff I write about. I'm just scratching the surface so they can move on if they are interested. There are so many things to write about such as data mining, machine learning, data fusion, path finding, etc. etc. --I don't know when I'll get some sleep. I try to keep it simple for some of the kiddos out there still in high school.
Positive comments keep fueling my writing. Thanks for the thumbs up.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement