Direct3D IM tutorials...

Started by
8 comments, last by DREAMLORD 23 years, 4 months ago
hi all!!! i''m searching tutorials for Direct3D IM DrawPrimitive + Vertex Buffers with DirectX 7 or 8.... can someone tell my where can i find this type of tutorials??
Advertisement
First of all sorry for this post in spanish...

¿Tu has escrito alguna vez en el foro de Stratos?....Bueno, si sí o si no (supongo que hablas castellano) quería decirte que yo estoy a punto de sacar una serie de tutoriales sobre el tema...así que cuando salgan podrías pasarte por la web de DiGiTALYS (http://www.q3seek.com/digitalys/digitalys.htm) y mirártelos a ver que te parecen. De todas maneras, ya habisaré de los tutoriales en el foro de Stratos y otros sitios más y si quieres te puedo mandar un e-mail..pues bueno, esto es todo..ahora para que no seas el que yo pienso!!

Un saludo

PD: Por cierto!!!, yo escribo en el foro de Stratos como BeRSeRKeR (igual que aquí)...a lo mejor me recuerdas...
Secondly, sorry for my Greek reply...

Ñå äåí ãáìéÝóå íá áóðñßóåéò ëßãï ðáëéï ìáëÜêá åèíéêéóôÞ êáñéüëç ÉóðáíÝ...

Ìáò ôá ðñßîáôå... Üíôå ìçò óáò óêßóïõìå êáíá site êáé áñ÷ßóôå íá øÜ÷íåóôå... ìáëÜêåò...

p.s. I think this is Global community... not a spanish castle...
... LEMMINGS ... LEMMINGS ... LEMMINGS ... LEM..... SpLaSh!...Could this be what we stand like before the mighty One?Are we LeMmIngS or WhAt!? ;)
Could you translate that please. This is an American site and most of the people you find here will be Americans. Consequently, most of the people here will not understand your reply.

Please state the nature of the debugging emergency.

sharewaregames.20m.com

I went to Altavista.com and tried to translate it. It's badly spelt I think, but here is a translation:
quote:
Your you have written sometimes in the forum of.Bueno Stratos?..., if yes or if (I suppose that you speak Castilian) it did not want decirte that I am on the verge of removing a series from tutorial on the subject... so when leaves you could pasarte by the Web of DiGiTALYS (http://www.q3seek.com/digitalys/digitalys.htm) and mirártelos see that they seem to you. Of all ways, already habisaré of the tutorials in the forum of Stratos and other sites and if you want I can send e-mail..pues to you good, this is todo..ahora more so that you are not the one that I think! A greeting PS: By the way, I write in the forum of Stratos perhaps as BeRSeRKeR (just as aquí)... you remember to me...

Please state the nature of the debugging emergency.

sharewaregames.20m.com

Edited by - furby100 on November 29, 2000 11:45:35 AM

Hey Spanish e-mail me.I´m from Madrid...
-----SPANISH---------
"Muy buenas.yo también me paso por Stratos a menudo, mandádme un emilio y ya hablaremos..."

What the hells!
What the hells!
hehehe, I do speak spanish so heres the translation in a nutshell, as you can see the message is (as you can see) directed to spanish talking gamedev users...

"Have you ever posted in the stratus forum?.. well if you have (I suppose you speak spanish) I want to tell you we are about to release a series of tutorials on this subject (d3d8 tutorials)... so when they are out, visit the web site DiGiTALYS (http://www.q3seek.com/digitalys/digitalys.htm) and check them out, lets see what you think about them. anyway I will tell you about the tutorials on the stratos site and some other sites I also can send you an email.. well ok, thats all, now you may not be how I think you are! "

Regards

PS. BTW!!! I post in the stratus forum under the nick of BeRSeRKeR (just like I do here).. maybe you remember me.

so there you go!
any more translations? =) I may start a job out of this!

gamedev translations to go! woohoo!

Edited by - Azrael on November 29, 2000 2:04:02 PM
Hi all!! what is this??? i get six replys to my message and only one speak of Direct3D IM..... I know that this is an american site, and i know the english is the internet languaje... but... can some one tell me about one little tutorial or two about Direct3D IM Vertex Buffers and Drawprimitive / DrawPrimitiveVB in DX 7/8 version??? very thanks........

Under Samples/Direct3D/Tutorials you will find some real simple examples that demonstrate vertex buffers.

The directory structure I showed may not be it "exactly" but I do know that some easy examples are under the Tutorials folder.

If you still cant find them feel free to email me and I will try to help you our further.

LostLogic
webmaster@lostlogic.com

LostLogicwww.GamerOutfit.comXBox 360 Community Games Reviews and NewsExisled - 2D/3D Shooter for XBox 360

Ok...as I said in my first post: SORRY!!!....jajajaja...the problem is that i can''t speak english as I speak spanish!...I want to tell you a lot of things but I don''t know how!!! :-(. BTW Azrael...very good translation :-)....if you guys want to know what I wrote in my first post, read Azrael''s post..:-)
Ok..hmmm but DREAMLORD!!!...do you speak spanish!!!???? :-).

ah!...when I release my D3D8 tutorials I will post an advice here...in english but the tutorials will be in spanish!!!

I didn''t think that this spanish post...hmmm...how can I say...iba a tener tanta repercusión!!....SORRY AGAIN!!..jajajajaja... ok, ok :-| I will try not to write some spanish words from this moment.....NEVER, NEVER, NEVER....!!

See you!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement