Sign in to follow this  
xtremeprog05

Microsoft Compilers

This question isn't even really worth posting and i wish i didnt bother, but heres the question. Is there any microsoft compiler that works on Windows ME? It seems like all of them are for Windows 2000 or XP. all posts will be appreciated, thanks

Oh yeah, to add to the previous question: What are some other free IDEs other than Dev-C++ that work on Windows ME. I've been using Dev-c++ for several months now and I wanted to try something new.

thanks ahead

Guest Anonymous Poster
http://www.google.com/search?hs=I8r&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=microsoft+compiler++C%2B%2B+windows+me&btnG=Search

thanks.

Is there a free version of visual c++ 6.0 that I can download for Windows ME. If so, how do I get it? I cant find anything on microsoft's website.

You cant download Visual Studio. If you are a student you can buy a student version (but you might not find version 6). Your university library might let you checkout a copy if you are taking CS courses. Might as well grab a new version of windows while you are there.