Grubby Games releases "Professor Fizzwizzle"!

Started by
18 comments, last by Ryan Clark 18 years, 9 months ago
This is just a quick note to let you all know that, at long last, we've released our first game, Professor Fizzwizzle! If you're interested in a description of the game, please visit our website. The final version can be downloaded here: Windows (7.4mb) Mac OS X (9.8mb) Linux (9.1mb) Screenshots: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A huge thanks goes out to everyone who provided feedback on our beta releases; you've truly helped make it a better game! Thanks for reading :) [Edited by - Ryan Clark on July 3, 2005 8:32:22 PM]
--Visit the Game Programming Wiki!
Advertisement
Very impressive ... hope you guys make tons of cash
Try, try and fucking try again.
That is so cool! Gonna play this properly when I get time.
Incredible job! I love platform games, and this is probably the best one I've played in a long time. Well done.

On another note, thank you guys for sponsering the Game Programming Wiki.
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Thanks very much for the kind replies! I'm glad you enjoy the game :)

And as for the game programming wiki; we're happy to provide hosting for it! I think it's important to give back to the game programming community, as I certainly wouldn't be where I am now without all of the help I've received over the years!

Ryan
Really nice work :)
Sound&music is terrific, nice animations too.
The music reminds me of day of the tentacle.
----------------------------- Zero Point Gameplay My Games page
Credit for the awesome music and sound effects should go to Michael Huang at Game Noise.

We hired Michael on contract to handle the audio side of things, and as you can see he did an amazing job.
Quote:Original post by Ryan Clark
Credit for the awesome music and sound effects should go to Michael Huang at Game Noise.

We hired Michael on contract to handle the audio side of things, and as you can see he did an amazing job.

Just curious, how much time/money did this end up taking you to develop?
Turring Machines are better than C++ any day ^_~
That's sheer awsomeness! Definately commercial quality.

BTW, have you ever played The Incredible Machine: Contraptions? Your game reminds me of it.
I've also played it and enjoyed it. And I'm also curious about the budget and time put into it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement