Direct3D, C# showing flash

Started by
2 comments, last by kovacsp 18 years, 9 months ago
Hello, I want to show a flash animation on a texture. I want this to do in C# but if someone has an example for C++ it is also ok. Please give me a simple example or a pointer to ideas of how to do this. Greetings, Johan
Advertisement
The only, recent, mention of this in the forums was here, but on a quick glance you asked exactly the same question as a reply to the OP [smile]

From reading through that thread, it seems that there is no easy way to do what you want. You're either gonna have to hack-it (as per what paulecoyote posted) or convert the OpenGL code that someone linked to.

With that in mind - do you REALLY need to use flash AND Direct3D?? if you post a few more details we might be able to suggest an easier way to get the same (end) result..

hth
Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

I have created a player that is like powerpoint in C#. This is done because we needed to have a quality program with basic stuff. A request is to have Flash embedded. This is used for some animations etc.

Hi,

You could try to embed some open-source flash player like this:
http://www.tulrich.com/geekstuff/gameswf.html

but I don't think it will be easy.
Try to convince your customers not to use it instead ;)

kp

------------------------------------------------------------Neo, the Matrix should be 16-byte aligned for better performance!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement