Sign in to follow this  
Talib

My first complete game ... Magic Solitaire

I have been working on a Solitaire clone as a learning tool as well as creating reusable code for future card games. Here it is: Magic Solitaire Known Issues: - The proggy crashes at strange intervals ... will see if I can find the problem. - It is twice the size of the original Solitaire ... I know but my code is highly reusable and adaptable. Features Not implemented: - The scoring system ... who ever looks at his/her Solitaire score - Thus no need for the time either Things I learned: - I should comment more - I should definately code more - You should read between the lines when reading Microsoft help - Thinking ahead before writing code helps a lot in the end. - Classes are cool ... so far - Pointers are cool ... so far Well, I think that'll prolly be deepest I'll go into the win32 api. Next up DirectX here I come! I have a research paper to do on Pathfinding so I'll use DX as my Simulation tool. From the game you can also prolly guess what my other hobby is. Let me know what you guys think.

Sign in to follow this