Sign in to follow this  

what is it called ?

Recommended Posts

i am comparing various ray-polygon intersection algorithm for a school paper.... now all i want to know is what is the official name for the "angle method" algorithm .. u know that "total sum of angle = 360" and aslo what is the official name for the method which basically tests whether the point is on the left of all the polygon side or not. I mean.. what are these algorithms officially called.. and who has invented them ? plus can anyone point me to details of "Badouel's" "Mollers" and "Snyder" algorithms.. it would be a great help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this