• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baldurk

source code for games

This topic is 6416 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I know this doesn''t really fit in here, but where would I find public game source code, eg. the wolfenstein 3d code, is there a site somewhere with loads of this?? thx cya baldur

Advertisement
I Think the source code for Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake1 are avalible from http://www.idsoftware.com - once you're there goto misc files (I think) then source code.

NickB

Edited by - NickB on November 29, 2000 3:55:28 AM

You can also find Quake3 source code, yes I said QUAKE III source code, I have it on my drive at home, but not here. If you want I''ll search for the link ...

My Web Page

The Quake3 game code that would be, not the engine. Only the QVM/DLL source code has been released, if youve got the engine source than its warez.

You must be right, actually I got this archive yesterday, and I didn't really watch it
Thought, what is it use for ?

Edited by - julien on November 29, 2000 6:19:42 AM

the actual address of the wolfenstein (ect.) code is ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com
you have to find it yourself, but it''s not so hard to find!
There is also the code for quake1...

but be warned, it''s really hard stuff!

I actually want to know if the source code to a game called netstorm is avalaible, I was just speaking in general terms :D

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!