Sign in to follow this  

Website Design Available

This topic is 4538 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

PCI Studios Website Design Hello everyone, My name is Sam McIntire - I'm a website designer working out of New Hampshire. I am posting here to let you all know that I am available to design websites for your gaming project. I feel that websites are an extremely important tool for game designers, and, having been a game designer myself at one point, I am aware of what kinds of features someone in the business needs. Why does a gaming company need a website? There are two main reasons. The first reason is so that you can tell the public about your in-the-works project. The more people that know about it, the bigger your fan base will be. Since one of your primary goals as a game designer is to establish a presence in the gaming community, a website can be a great tool for you. Second of all, it will allow your development team to have an effective communication method. Private, team-only forums are a great way to talk about in-game stuff without giving the public access to the information. How good is PCI? I get asked this a lot - but it's probably better for you to judge for yourself. Take a look at the samples section on my website (links to the website are above and below) and you can see for yourself! Does PCI require compensation? Yes, I do require compensation for my work, although it is much less than is usually charged for this type of professional website design. To take a look at general prices, go to the "Get A Quote" section of my website. How can PCI be contacted? Feel free to drop me an email at: information (at) pcistudios (dot) com. You can also use the contact form on my website. If you are interested in learning more please check out the PCI Studios Website. Thanks very much, and I hope to hear from you soon! Regards, Sam McIntire Web Developer http://www.pcistudios.com

Sign in to follow this