• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoo

Futur of PR.

This topic is 6589 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It seems to me that recently, there has been an explosion in the midleware market and alot of people are begining to provide new freeware engines or even open source, that boast alot of power and features and tools. What do you guys think.

Advertisement
This will not affect the future of PR, only how many people will want use it. I''m going to continue to develop PR regardless of the competition and put everything I can into it.

That is the way to go, Chris!

Yes, just keep adding new features, you will have my support!!

Yes, after PR4 I want to start a new engine, in C++ and with DX8 features in mind from the start. It might be called Power Render++

Very good Chris!

Are you going to realese a test version of LS4 ?

Best Wishes,
Nat

LS4 was almost ready for testing. However now I''m porting everything over to DX8 before I make another beta available.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!