does anyone know where a list of qbasic comands are?

Started by
12 comments, last by Newb4ever 23 years, 4 months ago
Thanks everyone!
I just have one question...for Paulcoz.

Um what compiler do you suggest in your post?
Do i have to buy it or can i download?

Thanks for repliing though...

oh to all you flamers...im not listening to any of you any more so its just a waste of your time...

Remember to keep the peace everyone!

james

I am Sooo new it hurts
I am Sooo new it hurts
Advertisement
** EDIT **

maketty, behave. I mean it. This is your last warning. If you can't find something constructive to post, go do something else.

-fel

Edited by - felisandria on November 30, 2000 5:00:24 PM
Maketty (Matthew FitzGerald) The meaning of Life part 5:Live organ transplants...
Newb4ever,

I''ve only ever used Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, so I''m probably not qualified to say which is the best compiler, although I can say MS VC++ 6.0 is very good - it costs about $160AUS to buy the Standard Edition which is all you really need.

If you do a search for ''compiler'' on the forums (using the button at the top of the screen) you should be able to find out what the others are, and what people think of them.

Paulcoz.
You can also get a Visual C++ 6.0 Educational Edition...It usually comes with some kind of Game Programming Starter kit. Hope that helps..

Phil

P.s.: YESS the PC-Speaker...Back then I though there only was one language was written in: QBasic.. hehe.. I still know I once made a little programm writing the name of the girl a fancied that time on the screen, plays happy b-day and tells her that I love her on the screen.. but I never gave it to her cause back then I didn't know how a girl would take that.. grumble... man, I was 12 back then... (15 now..doing C++ now *G*)

Hehe, just thought that I could do the same thing in Opengl now! RAW! hmmm.. nice idea phil *G* !
Visit Rarebyte!
and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this questions a few times over in the states

Edited by - phueppl1 on November 30, 2000 7:09:39 PM
Visit Rarebyte! and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this question a few times over in the states ;) )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement