How does create your 3D game?

Started by
4 comments, last by Chad Smith 18 years, 9 months ago
I would to create my first 3D game. I'm learned from much books the fundamental thecnics, but now i know how create and load a skinned mesh, now i wnow how create bonding volumes, how can i create the world? I've created some rooms (it is a platform) by 3dsmax, it is a complete house with open doors, objects, wall qnd so on... How do i load it in my game? As a .x file as the charcater? How can i understand if i'm in the first room and when i'm between the first one and the second, how can i understand if i'm on the floor or on an object so i can remove it if is an item? Thanks
Advertisement
when i learnt first-person-shooter, i liked to use this book. Highly recommended!
sorry i use directx :(
Get the 3DS loader for free from www.opengl.org it will let you load in all your objects and textures into a C++ program.

S
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1556229135/qid=1120921466/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/102-9634191-4237764?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

This is a good book on starting out with DirectX 3D work.
WOW!

Was it just me or was it just me, or did I have a hard time reading that post?

Few spelling errors in their that I don't see how happened.

anyway,
I don't know since I am new.

But looks like you need to learn programing from one of the books they showed you.

Anyway,
sorry.

Chad

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement