• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isotest

New isometric map designer

This topic is 6589 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

In case anyone is interested, I''ve recently placed my isometric map designer on my website. It was made to support a isometric game engine I was working on called Isotest. The game engine itself has been available on the Internet for a couple years. I would be interested in hearing your comments. It''s still very rough around the edges and is designed specifically for the Isotest engine, so isn''t very flexible, but some of you might find it interesting. I''m planning on making the "Slicer" utility mentioned at my website available in the next couple of days also. It''s at http://www.users.qwest.net/~eetee

Advertisement
I would just like to say that your engine, IsoTest, out of all the engines I''ve seen is my personal favorite. It''s the type of engine I want my to be like.

I can''t wait to see what you do next with it.

Dino M. Gambone
Good judgement is gained through experience. Experience, however, is gained through bad judgement.

Hi Isotest,
I just saw your stuff. Its great to see you
are still working on it. I remember a couple of years
ago when I knew nothing about Isometric programming
I downloaded a copy of your engine. It inspired me
to make one of my own. Keep up the good work!

Dave

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!