• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Opwiz

My guy

This topic is 4755 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Is it meant for a fighting game? Because he doesn't look like he's got balls.

Looks good! Especially the head, torso and arms seem to have the right proportions.

The hip/leg/foot area looks a bit off though.

Cannot really say what is wrong, but I think that feet are a bit on the small side, maybe the legs are to short to. The calves also seem to stick out a bit much on the outsides. Following a line straigh up they are amost in line with the broadest area on the hip.

For your first character I think that this is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Regards,
h0bbE

Quote:
Original post by A Guy from CRO
Is it meant for a fighting game? Because he doesn't look like he's got balls.

Hehe.

Quote:
h0bbE
Looks good! Especially the head, torso and arms seem to have the right proportions.

The hip/leg/foot area looks a bit off though.

Cannot really say what is wrong, but I think that feet are a bit on the small side, maybe the legs are to short to. The calves also seem to stick out a bit much on the outsides. Following a line straigh up they are amost in line with the broadest area on the hip.

Thanks. Yes you are right.. it looks a bit off.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!