Texture on nokia 6630

Started by
5 comments, last by Giacomo83 18 years, 9 months ago
Hi to all! I load my application OpenGL ES(with two textures) on my nokia 6630...in the emulator it works correctly; when I start it on the phone I see all display white, but it run because if I try to acces the menù I can see the options. I also tryed to draw only one object with his texture: the application starts but the object is drawed without texture! The textures are correctly loaded, because if the application doesn't find textures, it not starts. I don't know what to do because in the emulator work well!
Advertisement
Are you defining the files you need for your texture correctly in your .pkg file? If you are using an mbm file make sure you specify that, and the same if you are using a bmp or jpeg or whatever.

It should look something like this:
"C:\Symbian\7.0s\Series60_v21\Epoc32\data\z\system\apps\imagePixels\images.mbm" -"!:\system\apps\imagePixels\images.mbm"
Hi!
Thanks for your reply!
Yes my .pkg file i s correct in fact, if look in the directory system/apps/texture there are the two textures!
I don't understand why this bug...
could the size of the images be too large? (i'm just guessing here)...
The size is 256*256 such the texture of the example, and are about 40/50 KB!
I also try textures of 6KB, but don't runs!
OT. On the other hand, there are still no BREW opengl es devices I assume. Anyone know any upcoming BREW opengl es devices or how soon do we expect one?
Nokia 6630 is a Symbian platform!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement