Borland C++ 6 DirectX libs

Started by
2 comments, last by _Sigma 18 years, 9 months ago
Can anyone point me to information on how to convert the DirectX Libs into a Borland C++ 6 format, or even better, point me to a page with the newest, up to date, DirectX libs in Borland format. I checked google, but I was a bit lost in the information. It all seemed to be BCB5. Oh, i don't want any, "Use Vs" crap. =) Cheers [Edited by - _Sigma on July 10, 2005 9:53:40 PM]
Advertisement
lol. Does no one know?! I"m sure there are other BCB DX people out there.....
Quote:Original post by _Sigma
Can anyone point me to information on how to convert the DirectX Libs into a Borland C++ 6 format, or even better, point me to a page with the newest, up to date, DirectX libs in Borland format. I checked google, but I was a bit lost in the information. It all seemed to be BCB5. Oh, i don't want any, "Use Vs" crap. =)

Cheers

Hi _Sigma,
see this link

I used to use BCB for DX development, But if you want to do a lot of DirectX development with the minimum of hassle/ maximum support, I recommend switching to some "VS crap" ASAP <g>

HTH,
Cambo_frog

For the love of god, please tell me that you've just omitted your error checking code for brevity, and you don't really assume that all those functions succeed.
Thanks! I had actually just found this site by sheer dumb luck...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement