Sign in to follow this  
snakekain

rendering a movie on d3d surface or texture

I used dircectshow base classes before (CBaseVideoRenderer) to create my own buffer & texture renderer with directx9 (i used standard win32 app) just like the sample came with directx9, and it worked very well.(thank god) Now i'm using mfc and copied pasted the class i wrote linked to strmbasd.lib and i have those link errors CMovieRenderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __stdcall CBaseFilter::QueryVendorInfo(wchar_t * *)" (?QueryVendorInfo@CBaseFilter@@UAGJPAPA_W@Z) CMovieRenderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __stdcall CBaseVideoRenderer::JoinFilterGraph(struct IFilterGraph *,wchar_t const *)" (?JoinFilterGraph@CBaseVideoRenderer@@UAGJPAUIFilterGraph@@PB_W@Z) CMovieRenderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __stdcall CBaseRenderer::FindPin(wchar_t const *,struct IPin * *)" (?FindPin@CBaseRenderer@@UAGJPB_WPAPAUIPin@@@Z) Doesn't seem the internet has alot of resources about rendering an avi in directx using this method, i guess it's not popular. If there is a way less painful, and more popular to render a movie to directx buffer or texture please let me know. Thanks for advance. [Edited by - snakekain on July 11, 2005 10:51:16 AM]