• Advertisement

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To anyone who has Visual C++ 6...

This topic is 6321 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was reading the C++ tutorials on devcentral.iftech.com and the one I''m currently on examines a simple Class Hierarchy (SST - developed by IfTech). The tutorial teaches about class hierarchy by showing you how to use and edit SST, a simple window thing (forgot what it''s called - sorta like MFC, but much much less complex) which uses ASCII characters. Anyway, there is no pre-compiled library to download, and instead it just gives the complete source at the bottom. Look at the tutorial to see what I mean before you answer my question: http://devcentral.iftech.com/Learning/tutorials/c-cpp/sst/ Since there is no pre-compiled library I assume you have to compile it yourself. What I need to know is how I can compile the source for SST (which was at the bottom of the tutorial) into a library using Visual C++ 6.0. Once again, how do I compile the code with Visual C++ 6.0 into a library which I can use in other programs and such. Any help at all would be great!

• Advertisement