• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newb4ever

This will most likly be my last post...

This topic is 6584 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Thanks everyone who ever helped me... I don''t care if this isnt perfect TyPiNg... First off...sorry to the few i annoyed by posting in all CAPS.. like this quote says.. When I started, I was respectful of those I was asking questions of, because quite honestly, you do not have some unalienable right to information, and the people here are under no obligation to help you. They help because they choose to. Who ever wrote this you know who you are... I have a response to this quote of stupid nature... I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS!!!YOUR THE ONE WHO CHOOSE TO READ IT! AND I AM NOT AT ALL FORCING YOU TO POST ME BACK A REPLEY!! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!!IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT HELPS ME THEN THATS GREAT BUT IF NOT SHUT UP! OH YEAH YOUR GUYS FLAMES REALLY HURT MY FEELING! WAS THERE A POINT TO THE FLAMES? I MEAN REALLY DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE TO COME UP AND TELL YOU SCREWD UP.. SO IM GOING TO END BY SAYING THANKS AND PHUC OFF PHLAMERS... I WROTE iN CaPs JuSt ToO aNNoy ThE FLaMerS... Just keep the peace..oh nevermind you guys don''t listen anywayz so LaTeR :< LATER :< I am Sooo new it hurts

Advertisement
How can you expect to not be flamed? You can''t talk right, you are rude, you don''t know anything, you have a nickname "Newb4ever" If that doesn''t justify being laughed/insulted/rejected then I don''t know what does. I will probably get in trouble with this post. I was however trying to bring up valid points. I am glad you aren''t posting here ever again.

Maketty
(Matthew FitzGerald)
Knightvision Games
The meaning of Life part 5:
Live organ transplants...

Thats my Point!

I REALLY don''t care if you flame me...Your waste of time!

GoodBye
James

Maybe just to piss YOU off maketty...i will become a programmer and work for blizzard...and i have used RPGMAKER..its cool but i want to learn how to code...so stop TRYING to insult me...ass

I am Sooo new it hurts

quote:

i will become a programmer and work for blizzard

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Maketty
(Matthew FitzGerald)
Knightvision Games
The meaning of Life part 5:
Live organ transplants...

Edited by - maketty on November 30, 2000 11:39:03 PM

Edited by - maketty on November 30, 2000 11:39:32 PM

You just wait..ass

I think thats your new name...ass

i really don''t care what you think dude...

goodbye..

oh yeah if you have yahoo instant messenger then talk to me...ass
(but its probley too advanced for a big programmer like you...ass)

my name is heyimanerd

so talk to me...ass

peace...
james

I am Sooo new it hurts

Geez, guys... Did you actually accomplish something with that dialogue??

The Shaz

"You''ve got two halves of coconuts and your bangin'' ''em together!!" -Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Guest Anonymous Poster
GOOD RIDDANCE! DON''T SLAM THE DOOR ON THE WAY OUT!

Okay, last time.

Look over on the left.

Check my name.

Check under my name.

Look up "moderator" at www.m-w.com.

Realize that I read your posts because I have to. It''s my job as moderator of this forum.

Also realize that I don''t care if troublemaking trolls leave. Makes my job easier.

Thank you, have a nice day, thread closed.

-fel

This topic is 6584 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.