Sign in to follow this  
Sean R Beeson

Infinite Darkness

Sean R Beeson    372
This is a piece that was written for a game, titled "Under the Gun" , and it was written using Platinum, SD, and Choirs. I hope you enjoy it, it also is the start to an entire collection of works. http://www.seanbeeson.com/Infinite%20Darkness.mp3 It is titled "Infinite Darkness" it starts very slowly, and builds, so make sure you listen to the entire piece Thanks for you ears! Sean www.seanbeeson.com [Edited by - Sean R Beeson on July 17, 2005 1:35:10 PM]

Xtremehobo    820
It reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack -- I love that style [smile] I think you could've brought up the volume on the choir a bit at the end as it's just barely audible, however the composition of the track is amazing and fun to listen to.

Darkneon    166
Congratulation! This is an amazing piece of art that you have there.

Putting your song in the background, I picture a scene with a vivid green graveyard full of trees and the sun beans going through them. A woman is slowig walking bringing flowers to her husband's grave. She knees and you see a tear (first 2 min). Then, the scene jumps to his husband fighting. Then back to the woman.

intrest86    742
I really like this, I've probably listed to it at least 8 times since this morning. Nice work! ... (Want to do some free work for my 4e4 entry? :-P He he he)