3H-GDC m.II **** The results are in ****

Started by
149 comments, last by Binomine 18 years, 8 months ago
Quote:Original post by Samith
I can still....retype it into my project though, can't I? Otherwise I won't have any way to put text on the screen.

We still don't even know if SDL_TTF/Image are allowed.
Advertisement
Tell me i am right and it's half an hour until start? :D

Or is there this dang summer time crap? :(

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Quote:[Deranged] capn_midnight: You haven't yet replied in the 3H-GDC m.II, so, SDL is allowed, are SDL_TTF(font) and SDL_IMAGE(other image formats besides bmp) allowed?
... ...
<capn_midnight> are they standard, open libs?
[Deranged] yes
<capn_midnight> Deranged, yes

Well at least we can use them.
Submissions will be excepted up to 15 minutes after 6pm EST, at capn.midnight@gmail.com

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by Samith
I can still....retype it into my project though, can't I? Otherwise I won't have any way to put text on the screen.

yes, you can retype it into the project, though I will have no way of knowing if you copy and paste, just be on your honor.

We're currently on irc.afternet.org in #gamedev

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

One hour till it begins. We should have a thread for submissions ONLY.
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
Submissions will be excepted up to 15 minutes after 6pm EST, at capn.midnight@gmail.com

Do we have to include the source code or only the executable ?
Quote:Original post by MonkeyInBlack
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight

Do we have to include the source code or only the executable ?

you don't have to include source code. The executable is required, and it should run out-of-the-box (OR ELSE!!!). Since the submissions will be available after the contest, the source code is encouraged.

With the recent GTA scandal (of course, when is there NOT a scandal over some game) we all know that video games influence children (and parents have no control over their children). In this light, the theme is Fire. Gameplay should involve fire in some way, so as to turn all the good children of the world into raving, lunatic pyromaniacs.

Interpret "fire" in anyway you wish.

Completely "unrelated" ;)... Donald Trump is a cool dude.

"Sprites, sprites, and more sprites"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement