3H-GDC m.II **** The results are in ****

Started by
149 comments, last by Binomine 18 years, 8 months ago
To send an email with an attachment to a GMail user you have to rename the file and change the extension (I changed mine to .xyz). Don't forget to tell him what the original extension was.
Advertisement
Arrr my email didn't make it through then :[
Hur hur my email didn't go through but you can still burninate some pirates1!!~`

HOSTING BY HIPPO LOL~

LOL SITE 1
LOL SITE 2
Well, here is my final entry. capn_midnight's email gave me a delivery failure, and the upload site didn't work, so I'm just going to link it here.

Fire Wire
Alright, entries are in, download page is ready
Downloads

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

I have two broken submissions so far:

* "Jump or Burn" - Can't open the RAR file. Provide a ZIP, please.
* "Pirate Burninator" - I don't have the DX SDK (and thus no d3dx9_26.dll), only the retail DX9.0c, as I mentioned in my earlier post.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
d3dx9_26.dll and jumporburn.zip for those of you that need them.
judges can post their choices in my journal. contestants can just sit and wait.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Hey guys, I'm extremely happy with the quality of the entries we had. 3am here now, so I'm off to bed.

I'll judge each entry tommorrow! [wink]
Toxic Hippo - Thanks they work now.

I notice that the overall difficulty of those games has been cranked to "Damned Hard". Heh...
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement