Sign in to follow this  

skinned mesh source

This topic is 4531 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi! does anyone have got any working samples of animation object from an .x file? Pls send them to me I would be grateful. my e-mail: adrianwojas@poczta.onet.pl

Guest Anonymous Poster
wow thats some of the best straight forward resources on this subject ive ever seen - you should bow down to fuchiefck! Theres also a book about character animation with directx, you might look for... although if i remeber correctly there were several bugs in the code (which adds to the endless search for a working skeletal animation code) again gj fuchiefck.

Quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
wow thats some of the best straight forward resources on this subject ive ever seen - you should bow down to fuchiefck! Theres also a book about character animation with directx, you might look for... although if i remeber correctly there were several bugs in the code (which adds to the endless search for a working skeletal animation code) again gj fuchiefck.

hehe cheers..

This topic is 4531 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.