skinned mesh source

Started by
2 comments, last by fuchiefck 18 years, 9 months ago
hi! does anyone have got any working samples of animation object from an .x file? Pls send them to me I would be grateful. my e-mail: adrianwojas@poczta.onet.pl
Advertisement
here and here are good places to start...
I recommend the first one first... once you understand it, move to the next one, along with the Skinned Mesh Sample in the SDK...
have fun!

-fuchiefck----------------------------------------------------------"Inside the world that you as a programmer or developer create, you are God" - Zerbst & Duvel
wow thats some of the best straight forward resources on this subject ive ever seen - you should bow down to fuchiefck! Theres also a book about character animation with directx, you might look for... although if i remeber correctly there were several bugs in the code (which adds to the endless search for a working skeletal animation code) again gj fuchiefck.
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
wow thats some of the best straight forward resources on this subject ive ever seen - you should bow down to fuchiefck! Theres also a book about character animation with directx, you might look for... although if i remeber correctly there were several bugs in the code (which adds to the endless search for a working skeletal animation code) again gj fuchiefck.

hehe cheers..
-fuchiefck----------------------------------------------------------"Inside the world that you as a programmer or developer create, you are God" - Zerbst & Duvel

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement