[4E4] - Looking for Team?

Started by
15 comments, last by orcfan32 18 years, 9 months ago
Your models look fine for what they are, but what they are is collections of differently colored 3D primitives.

Anyways, this isn't really a critique thread, so I shan't go much deeper.
Advertisement
Texturing isn't really the problem, and if you're trying to become a better modeller, you may as well hold off on learning to texture your models. I'd suggest you work on making models that are not just a bunch of primitives.
What do you mean?? ALL models are comosed of these basic shapes.
The best thing to do is just choose whatever you think you'd prefer, and go for it. -Promit
By "primitives", I mean the basic 3d objects such as cylinders and pyramids, not vertices and polygons. Do you really think something like this is made out of cylinders and pyramids?
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
By "primitives", I mean the basic 3d objects such as cylinders and pyramids, not vertices and polygons. Do you really think something like this is made out of cylinders and pyramids?

Nice......must..find..tutorials.... .. ..need.. LINKS!!
The best thing to do is just choose whatever you think you'd prefer, and go for it. -Promit
Quote:Original post by orcfan32
Quote:Original post by Sneftel

Nice......must..find..tutorials.... .. ..need.. LINKS!!

Start here, that buddha is a 3D scan.

Hey, I'm talking about doing things from scratch. That image is a cheat. =/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement