• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Grahf750

sdl setup problem

This topic is 4837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am setting up stl. I got the instructions off of cone3d programming and I am using visual studio.net 2003. I downloaded the latest version of sdl from their site. I am stuck in the instructions. It says from the menu got to project->settings. I do not see settings anywhere under project. I have been looking all over and can't find it can anybody point me to where it is thanks?

Advertisement
well it says properties(no project name in front of it) I checked that out but then the instructions say to choose code generation from the drop down menu which there is no drop down menu and in properties there is no code generation either.

You need to create a project if you havent done that and then select it in the solution explorer window. Once you do that it should read "[project name] properties". U open that then on the left there should be an option "C-C++"
expand it and select code generation from the list

I have a project it does say the project name and properties not sure why it didn't before. Ah it is under c/c++ thanks so much I found it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!