• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Walked

The debut of the OpenCCG system, and Terality - My Game

This topic is 4864 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

For well over a year now, I have been designing and playtesting my CCG. I have reached the point where I'm ready to release it. August 5th is the date that we release the actual base sets of cards, however the site, rules, forums, and sample cards are available now. The game is an "Open CCG" - a CCG where the game is FREE to both print, and play online. The system of play is community driven - where the players can create expansions for the game (though we do moderate all expansions to keep them balanced and fair). Check out what we've got going: www.terality.net

Advertisement
Hey cool, that looks interesting. How do you make sure that people don't make overpowered cards that unbalance the gameplay?

Quote:
Original post by Naxos
Hey cool, that looks interesting. How do you make sure that people don't make overpowered cards that unbalance the gameplay?

I get this question a lot, but it is answered in the FAQ.

In order for a card to be supported for online play and available on our website, we have to evaluate and make sure theyre balanced - else it will be an unofficial expansion, and not supported by us.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!