• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Samsonite

internal error 2343

This topic is 4868 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! I found out that I needed to install the Summer SDK for DirectX in order to compile a few things. Well, i got this error message: Anyone?

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Nomad010
Perhaps the download file is corrupt. Try downloading it again.

Oh, i forgot to say that this happens each time i try to install DX summer update. I've downloaded this file three times

Quote:
Original post by Samsonite
Quote:
Original post by Nomad010
Perhaps the download file is corrupt. Try downloading it again.

Oh, i forgot to say that this happens each time i try to install DX summer update. I've downloaded this file three times

Make sure you uninstalled any previous SDKs first. If that doesn't work, check C:\Windows\directx.log. Whether it gives you a clue or not, email it to directx@microsoft.com with a description of the problem.

Ok, sorry if i'm asking stupid questions but how do i uninstall the SDK?

And a second thing:

I ran DxDiag and it said that i lacked system.dll

Thanks for the help so far!

Aye, I had this problem once as well. IIRC, it occurs when you manually delete a registered application, instead of properly uninstalling it. It can be fixed by going in and deleting the appropriate registry keys.

Check out this newsgroup post.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!