Fat game characters.

Started by
29 comments, last by Foobar of Integers 18 years, 9 months ago
Okay, an odd topic. I'm no Cosplayer, but the fact is that I need ideas for a video game based costume. I'm also 6'1, and a pretty hefty guy. I'm not round, but I do have a protruding gut. Instead of being the fattest megaman ever made incarnate(see this guy for the travesty that would ensue), I'm trying to think up video game characters that are big/fat people. So far, I've pretty much got Dr. Light and King Hippo. Can you guys think of any others? I'm also very white, and not interested in offending anybody, so Barret is out of the question(just heading that one off at the past, because thats the only answer I ever get when I ask this question). Thanks yall, -The big fatty EDIT: By the way, feel free to suggest characters that would require extensive engineering or skill to replicate. The girlfriend has worked a costume shop for nearly ten years, so we've got the skills between us to do crazy crap.
Advertisement
Mario, Bowser, and Donkey Kong are beefy in there own ways... or Kirby! Kirby's round!
__________________________________________________________America seems to like crap because its what we make popular. - Goober King
You could make CJ from San Andreas fat. Are you by any chance black? Because that would really help the costume.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Dr. Robotnik?
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Quote:Original post by krikkit
So far, I've pretty much got Dr. Light and King Hippo. Can you guys think of any others? I'm also very white, and not interested in offending anybody, so Barret is out of the question(just heading that one off at the past, because thats the only answer I ever get when I ask this question).

Drat, I was going to suggest Barret. How about Don Corneo? He's fat and you can do some groping while saying that you're just "in character." Then again, he is round, so you may need some padding. Nevertheless, I think it could work.
"Sir, it is pie." - Mark TwainThe ArchWizard's site.
At the moment, the plan is actually to make a full budy suit for Cait Sith from FF7. We're still in planning stages, so we'll need to do some figuring to see if it'll actually work, but in the meantime I'm trying to come up with something that will require more accessory engineering and less full-body work, because that'll mean a decent amount of foam/latex/ribbing/etc to accomplish.
TORRENTE!

With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Obelisk? More like a comic book character, but people have made video games about him and Asterisk, the tiny skinny guy.
Definitely has to be someone that originated in games, or was made famous in games. ie, Mr. Incredible doesnt count.

Thanks for the ideas so far.
Quote:Original post by krikkit
At the moment, the plan is actually to make a full budy suit for Cait Sith from FF7. We're still in planning stages, so we'll need to do some figuring to see if it'll actually work, but in the meantime I'm trying to come up with something that will require more accessory engineering and less full-body work, because that'll mean a decent amount of foam/latex/ribbing/etc to accomplish.

No offense, but Cait Sith makes baby Jesus cry. Please don't dress up as Cait Sith.

To be honest, I'm rather short of ideas. How about Romanov from C&C: RA2? An unusually white Rico from Xenogears? An alien grunt from Half-Life? Headmaster Cid from FF8?
"Sir, it is pie." - Mark TwainThe ArchWizard's site.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement