• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ktchv

directxfilebinary

This topic is 4772 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! I try to programm DirectXFile on visual basic 6.0. Everything, except DirectXFileBinary, is working. when I want to read binary resource from file, there is error 430 ("Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface"). But when I save DataObject or Reference instead of BinaryObject, there is no errors, everything is working propertly. I add BinaryObject so: Dim DXFSave as DirectXFileSave Dim DXFData as DirectXFileData '... here I register my template, create DirectXFileSave and DirectXFileData... DXFData.AddBinaryObject "obj1", "", "", Timer, 4 'for example... DXFSave.SaveData DXFData Set DXFData = Nothing Set DXFSave = Nothing And when I want to get binary resource: Dim DXFEnum as DirectXFileEnum Dim DXFData as DirectXFileData '...here I load my file, and receive from it DirectXFileData containing binary resource. Dim DXFBinary as DirectXFileBinary set DXFBinary = DXFData.GetNextObject 'here i get error 430. How to solve this problem? Thanks!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!