Next-level gaming community!

Started by
6 comments, last by The Chief 18 years, 7 months ago
Good evening fellow members, I am here to present you a site where games are nothing but important, where gamers represent games as their life, I mean in the content aspect :D At GameBGS , they have over 1500 wallpapers based on over 150 games, game cheats, reviews, anime, game previews, and more! What are you waiting for? Come and join now for free, and start posting your own wallpapers and reviews on the site now! Sincerely, Charles GameBGS - Game wallpapers, anime, cheats, reviews, and more!
Advertisement
Newly updated : Check out our new forums!!

Gaming Forums
Just a brief note, I'm pretty sure the copyright holders of all those comics you have posted on your site will come down on you like a ton of bricks* if they ever find out. Link to the sites themselves (if they allow it) but I reckon you'd be best removing the actual hosted ones.

*By 'ton of bricks' I meant C&D orders, which are a lot scarier. And legal.

D.
Yeah, i think i fixed it now, I wrote a link that said: Comics from Yahoo!/News/Comics and that went directly to the Comics page of Yahoo on every comic, would that be fine?
Quote:Original post by The Chief
Yeah, i think i fixed it now, I wrote a link that said: Comics from Yahoo!/News/Comics and that went directly to the Comics page of Yahoo on every comic, would that be fine?

Well, I'm no lawyer, but I reckon thats still a big nono. Aside from all that, do you not see the ethical problems here ? Using someone elses copyrighted content to boost the popularity of your site ? You could at least email the various sites involved and see what their policy is with regard to this, and take down the comics if they don't give you explicit permission to host them.

D.
Well now I took off the comics so no more comics, as you I expect you were right, and have asked permission for the content that has been on my site from other user-created stuff.

Thanks for the help :D
Come join all, we now have over 50 members and a very active community at our forums. Forums
We are presently working on a second template that will be offered for the registered users. It will be Dark blue and dark gray ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement