FsRad compile error

Started by
1 comment, last by b3rs3rk 18 years, 8 months ago
i've downloaded the FsRad source and i was trying to add support for my map file format, but i cannot even compile the original source code! I get these errors: FSRad-004\Project\Include\fstl\hash(189): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*' FSRad-004\Project\Include\fstl\hash(190): error C2501: 'fstl::hash<T,S,G>::locateNode' : missing storage-class or type specifiers at this line: inline list<node,G>::node * locateNode(list<node,G> & l, const unsigned int id) and FSRad-004\Project\Include\fstl\common(61): error C2906: 'templateAssert<true>' : explicit specialization requires 'template <>' here: struct templateAssert<true> {static void there_has_been_a_compile_time_assertion() {};}; if someone knows how to fix these errors, please tell me :/
Advertisement
If you could show us the lines the errors are on, maybe we could help you. Most of us won't have the source code for FSRad on our computers.
the first error
Quote:Original post by b3rs3rk
at this line: inline list<node,G>::node * locateNode(list<node,G> & l, const unsigned int id)

the second
Quote:Original post by b3rs3rk
here: struct templateAssert<true> {static void there_has_been_a_compile_time_assertion() {};};

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement