which UML program?

Started by
4 comments, last by lem77 18 years, 8 months ago
Thanks to everyone for their input on my c++ IDE question. I'm going to give Code Blocks a try. My only other question is about UML diagraming programs. Is there any that are really good, and possibly free to cheap? Thanks ahead of time!
-Sevans
Advertisement
Poseidon is widely regarded as the best free program for UML modelling. I still think it sucks tough.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Seconding the recommendation for Poseidon.

I agree it's not as good as it could be, but having sampled many free UML tools, it's the best one I've tried. With ArgoUML coming a close second.

Other than that, there are more expensive programs like Rational Rose, and Microsoft Visio.
If you're on linux, you can use Umbrello. We had to use that for a SE assignment, and it is pretty good once you learn how to use it.
[size="2"][size=2]Mort, Duke of Sto Helit: NON TIMETIS MESSOR -- Don't Fear The Reaper
I decided to go with Objecteering/UML Modeler. I found it while just browsing the web. It seems like it will fit my needs for now. Thanks everyone!
-Sevans
Quote:Original post by Oxyacetylene
Microsoft Visio.
IIIIIHHHH ;-)
I like PowerDesigner / PowerBuilder (Sybase?)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement