• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jinx3d1

looking for a good 3d math library....

This topic is 4830 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ive written my share of 3d math code in the past, but with my current project, I want to use an optimized math library. I was thinking about just using the novodex math lib, however, I really don't want to link novodex to my graphics code. I did a quick google search, but I figured some one here may know of good one out of personal experience. Any comments about the novodex idea are also welcome. Thanks a lot.

Advertisement
Owell. I may just write my own or use nvidia's. I figured that some one would comment though because of the simple fact is, a 3d engine is basically a mixture of math routines and api calls. It's all good ;)

i recommend wild engine's math and geometry classes. even ogre uses them. and look up idlib in doom3 sdk. it has clear functions. hope helps.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!