Video camera suggestions wanted

Started by
1 comment, last by adventuredesign 18 years, 8 months ago
I've been toying around with the idea of doing a documentary on a game development process. Nothing's firm yet, but, if I were going to do it, I'd want to get my camera's worth. Which brings me to my question. I've heard that you can shoot video on a digital video camera, and import that video into your game development process. What uses in the game development process can this imported video be used for, and, what kind of camera do you recommend I have for both the shooting process that serves the video needs of the development the best? Adventuredesign

Always without desire we must be found, If its deep mystery we would sound; But if desire always within us be, Its outer fringe is all that we shall see. - The Tao

Advertisement
What's your budget?

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Good cameras, not prosumer but professional, are 5K on up, I can see 12K, up to 10K for the camera, and a couple grand extra for the necessary tripods, extra lenses, lights, etc.

Adventuredesign

Always without desire we must be found, If its deep mystery we would sound; But if desire always within us be, Its outer fringe is all that we shall see. - The Tao

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement