• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Particle engine test : source and textures.

This topic is 4588 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Here is the c# : directx 9 source as promised for my shoddy particle engine test program. The program allows you to update particle properties at runtime resulting in different effects. Look at this thread for screenshots. As mentioned on other thread this code is not for the faint hearted(easily shocked/offended)! Here is the link to begin download. There is a whole heap of problems with this, which arent worth sorting out as im just going to start again sometime. I have modified the user interface slightly to make it easier to use and i have added a few properties such as sin wave which modulates the particles init direction. If you encounter any problems with the code please PM me [Edited by - Bitem2k on July 30, 2005 3:02:35 PM]

Advertisement
My web host bandwidth limit has been exceeded i will repost the link when i find a new home asap

Quote:
Original post by Bitem2k
My web host bandwidth limit has been exceeded i will repost the link when i find a new home asap

Here is the new link to begin download.

BTW, you can use Image Shack to host images for free. They only keep them for like 60 days, but mostly you don't need more than that.

As for downloadable files, check out Save File. They host files up to 60MBs for free, and delete them after 30 days of inactivity. There is no bandwidth limit. Sounds pretty good to me :).

Quote:
Original post by sirob
BTW, you can use Image Shack to host images for free. They only keep them for like 60 days, but mostly you don't need more than that.

As for downloadable files, check out Save File. They host files up to 60MBs for free, and delete them after 30 days of inactivity. There is no bandwidth limit. Sounds pretty good to me :).

Thanks ill certainly look into them next time i post images.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement