• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Sagar_Indurkhya

Multivariate Data Viewing

This topic is 4832 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was talking to my prof about viewing and interpreting n-dimensional data. He told me about this thing where you have parallel lines for each axis side by side, each line representing an axis. Then you simply connect the dots for each value of each access, given a point. I cannot figure out for the life of me what this is called, as I have never seen it before. I am planning on implementing it, but I'm not sure what it is called, and would like to do some research on it before. Example: where x, y, z, a, b, c, and d are each axis for a 7 dimensional point. The line graph above represents one point.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!